Sunday, June 1, 2008

Debut Self Titled EP/CD

Once a month, the Camden Library invites a musical talent to perform as a special guest. This month it was me. I took this opportunity to launch my debut self-title EP/CD at the same time. It was a huge success. The venue was packed out, overflowed to the street with standing room only. Click HERE to see all the photos from event.



$15(including P&H)



7 comments (Post a new comment):

Anonymous said...

Im so proud of you Nathaniel...Hayley's song makes me want to cry its so beautiful.
love
Alejandra

Anonymous said...

i love you nath! ur gig yesterday was awesome, your music is powerful! and the E.P is ridiculously good. i love long way home!

Anonymous said...

THE CHASE ROCKS!!!
I was playing it in the car on the way home from going out and i was chasing some random cars HAHAHAHA
Was probably the most fun i've had driving

Love ya man
God bless you

hayley said...

Nafy im so proud of you!!!!! You never cease to amaze me. Every time you pick up your guitar you blow me away all over again lol.
I love you xoxoxo
Love Hayley

Anonymous said...

can i just say God has blessed you and u r blessin others!!
can i just say u look great in hats!
can i just say alex gabin is thee greastest photographer!
can i just say tommy emeniual is good but ur better!!!
can i just say jerry gionis is good but alex gabin is better!!
can i just say GOD is great!!

Anonymous said...

Nathaniel your E.P is awesome...i just crank the volume every time your songs come on to my ipod

Winni Kim said...

Your music is really great~ I love them~ ,I feel lucky,because I know you and your music.